With more than 16 years of combined experience in managing a wide array of power plant projects, the team in our power generation division is known for delivering impeccable engineering, fabrication, construction, inspection, repair, retrofit and maintenance services for thermal power plants, co-generation power plants, combined-cycle power plants.
Aimed at assisting our clients on the upkeep and O&M (Operation and Maintenance) improvement of their existing fleets, HFS has developed the capability to service HRSG, IB, FH and coal boiler and provide technical solutions to a wide range of reliability, performance and emission issues.
Our engineer have much experienced, professional engineers can be supplied technical solution when client have issue or problem. HFS have been able to produce successful results for our clients, meeting, their needs on time and within budget while supplying quality products. HFS are worked same time zone with client.
HFS provides inspection resources, technology and software to provide the most thorough and comprehensive boiler inspections unlike any other boiler inspection company. HFS will provide the plant O&M team the ability to PRIORITIZE and MONITOR corrective action, tracking the status of all repair recommendations. HFS will provide detailed reports with analysis and predictive failure information to determine an accurate current and future state of their boiler systems, and repair recommendations to help minimize unscheduled (forced) outages. HFS ensures its clients a thorough and proper inspection is done on every outage, scheduled or unscheduled. And finally, HFS ensures repairs are done correctly with no "short cut" that would jeopardize the boiler integrity.
Basic Inspection Service
Visual inspection of pressure parts, gas path, steel structure and piping. HFS will carried out evaluation of the results and presenting inspection report with recommendations.
Additional Options Include
- Pre-outage walkdown and punch list report based on findings and interviews
- Thermographic survey to review casing, piping and identify leaks or faulty insulation
- Recommendation for specialist Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) tasks to be performed during the detailed Boiler inspection (NDE to be performed by a qualified NDE technician)
- Information Management and Outage planning support
- HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Generator)
- Coal Fired Conventional Boiler
- Oil Fired Conventional Boiler
- Industrial Boiler
- OTSG (One Through Steam Generator)
- Fired Heater
GENERAL HRSG INSPECTIONS
A visual survey of the general HRSG condition, external casing, internal gas-side mechanical parts and auxiliary equipment. Readily accessible pressure part components are visually inspected. HISE recommends performing such a general inspection in addition to the basic inspections stipulated by local regulatory requirements.
Time frame requirement: 2 - 3 days HRSG accessibility.
ALIGNING HRSG INSPECTIONS FOR OPTIMIZED AVAILABILITY
In order to prevent forced outages, periodic inspections should be conducted during scheduled outages. This allows the identification of component damage in the earliest stages - when there is still time to schedule a cost-effective repair.
HFS recommends a general inspection every 1 to 2 years and a more detailed inspection every 3 to 5 years. In order to optimize the overall plant availability, it is important to align these inspections with those of the gas turbine. Therefore, the detailed inspection should coincide with a gas turbine planned outage, e.g. the major or hot gas path inspection.
Detailed HRSG Inspections
Includes all the general inspection steps plus a more detailed visual inspection of all accessible pressure parts. This visual inspection will identify any areas of concern that require subsequent non-destructive examination (NDE) to be performed by HFS qualified NDE technician.
Time frame requirement: 4 - 6 days HRSG accessibility.
- Walk down and punch list report based on findings and interviews
- Thermographic survey to review casing and piping and identify leaks or faulty insulation
- Recommendation for specialist non-destructive examinations (NDE) tasks to be performed during the detailed HRSG inspection (NDE to be performed by a qualified NDE technician)
- Outage planning support
- Supervision of repair or installation works
- Visual inspection of Desuperheaters, blow down system, deaerator and valves
- Review of any critical indications from the NDE inspections carried out during the detailed HRSG inspection
- Documentation and evaluation of the inspection results, using OEM lifetime information management system database for efficient HRSG condition optimization
- Walk down to identify start-up problems
HFS provides a comprehensive selection of boiler repair services.
Our services include: -
- Retubing - Partial or complete retubing for watertube and firetube boilers.
- Welding & fabrication - All welding repairs; boiler shell plate, tubesheets, headers, staybolts, handholes / manholes, faceplates, doors, breechings & supports. Pipe fabrication of steam, water & gas piping to ASME and/or API code, X-Ray quality welding.
- Appurtenances, Auxiliaries & Fittings - Safety, blowdown, stop & check valves; gauges, test connections, water column piping, feed pumps, cutoffs, preheaters and backflow preventers.
- Refractory - Firebrick chambers, burner tile, venturi rings, dry oven rings and all refractory repairs.
- Thermal & Acoustic Insulation - Mineral wool blanket & pipe covers, calcium magnesium silicate (CMS) repairs for interior & exterior of boiler.
- Mixing Valves - Rebuilding or replacement
A clean boiler saves you money, because it burns more efficiently and lasts longer. HFS has always stressed the importance of regular and complete boiler cleaning as part of its clients' ongoing preventive maintenance and fuel-efficiency programs.
Our boiler cleaning services include:
- Boiler fireside, flue and chimney base cleaning
- High-powered truck mounted vacuum system
- Dry-ice (CO2) Blasting - Deep Tube Cleaning
- Chemical Cleaning of Tube Internal Walls
- Re-gasketing / re-lining of access doors
- Repair / Replace door fasteners
- Sending notification/reminder for scheduled cleanings.
RETROFIT AND UPGRADE CAPABILITIES
Your current boiler system can benefit from a burner retrofit, control upgrade supplemental heat recovery equipment or fuel conversion which can all serve to increase efficiency or reduce emissions.
The retrofitting and upgrading method to be adopted should be decided based on the results of inspection and design review.
HFS can evaluate current boiler or HRSG unit and recommend the right retrofit and upgrade package.
HFS can provide Turn-Key EPC capacity and our service is include;
- PP (Pressure Part) replacement
Furnace wall replacement, Harp/semi harps/ module replacement, Bundle (coil) replacement, Link and Manifold pipe replacement, High energy piping replacement
- Air and Gas system replacement
Forced draft fan/ Primary air fan/ Air heater, Duct and casing upgrade
- Fuel feeding system replacement
Coal bunker, Coal feeder, Pulverizer, Fuel oil skid, Gas or Oil burner repair and addition
- SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and CO system addition and replacement
- Partial tube leakage repair and/or replacement
- Expansion bellows and expansion joint retrofit and upgrade
- MOV/ CV/ Bypass Valves Re-engineering service
- Integral De-superheater (Attemperator) spray valve upgrade
- FCD (Flow Corrective Device) upgrade
- Leak detecting system, Life monitoring system application
- Soot Blower
CONDITION ASSESSMENT SERVICES
To provide a genuine one stop option for all your inspection and assessment needs, HFS also offer condition assessment service.
- Remain life assessment and plant life extension
- Metallurgical condition review for high temp. components
Thermal degradation, Fatigue, Creep
- Special NDE (PAUT)
- Portable hardness testing
- Metallographic replication
- Failure investigations and material assessment
- Remote visual inspection with borescope
- Pipe support surveys for both hot and cold condition
- High energy piping assessment
- FAC review
- Water chemistry review
SPECIALIZED HRSG CONDITION ASSESSMENT
- Header Inspection - Specialized visual inspection technique to inspect headers for signs of Flow Accelerated Corrosion (FAC)
- Phased Array Butt Weld Scanner - Specialized device that uses phased array ultrasonics, combined with an encoded circumferential scan, to check the quality of butt welds on manual TIG / orbital pipe welds with diameters from 1.5" to 4.5".
- Water Chemistry Review / Corrosion Assessment - Corrosion risk assessment based on design, historical chemistry readings, applied chemistry concept and operation profile.
- Root Cause Analysis - For specific problems
QUALITY ASSURED BOILER INSPECTION SERVICES
- Boiler inspections and all components associated with the equipment in the power and Oil & Gas Industries
- Boiler visual inspections, including HRSG, coal boiler and any other type of boiler inspection
- Auxiliary equipment
- Quality Control
- Solution to welds problem including weld monitoring
- Facility planning and scheduling
- Detail internal and external inspection, including auxiliary equipment
- Punch-list for critical work items
- Recommendations for both current and future repairs
- Required material list to accomplish our recommendations
- Detailed service report including photographs and electronic copy
- Detail AutoCAD drawings for report illustrations and mapping
- Ultrasonic data review and planning
- NDE review and trending
- Code material requirement and procurement
- Quality service and inspection of damper system
- Monthly service contracts specific to customer's requirements and will work with maintenance personal to ensure proper protective maintenance is met
- Turnkey service packages, quarterly or annually, with trained personnel to ensure full potential of the equipment
- HFS offer equipment installation supervision to ensure timely schedules are met along with quality observation for the benefit of client's best interest
- Boiler retrofit schedules, waterside inspection, furnace fireside inspection, boiler hanger assessments, component assessment and component replacement planning
- Monitoring NDE data
- Contractor Cost Reviews
- Contractor Schedule Reviews
SUPPLY OF SPARE PARTS & REPLACEMENT
Regardless of the ancillary equipment required by your boiler or HRSG system, every part you need is available through the spare parts division of HFS. Each part we offer is engineered and manufactured specifically to suit the original specifications of your equipment.
HFS is dedicated to providing our clients with replacement parts of the highest quality delivered in a timely manner. To benefit our clients, HFS maintains a variety of stock items. These parts are available for immediate delivery, and on very short notice.
Trust us to supply the exact replacement parts you need. You will never go wrong with our professional product knowledge. Not only can we supply OEM replacement parts such as valves, gaskets and tubes, we also provide a wide range of specialty replacement parts and upgrade items.
HFS to provide engineered manufacturing and spare parts to clients with the highest quality delivered in a timely manner. To benefit our clients, HFS maintains a variety of stock items. These parts are available for immediate delivery, and on very short notice. Our service is include;
- Water wall Panels
- Coil/ loop
- Bare tubes
- Harps/ Modules
- Link and manifold pipe
- Drums/ Blowdown/ Flash Tank/ Deaerator
- Fittings (Elbow, reduce, Tee etc.)
- Manhole, Access Door assembly
- Demister and Steam Drum Intenals
- Duct and casing
Pyro-Block, H-Board, CMS, Insulation
- Gas Turbine Air Intake System include Filter
- Safety valves
- Motor Operated Valve
- Control Valve
- De-superheater (Attemperator) Spray Valve
- Gate, Check, Non-return, Glove Valves
- Strainer, Steam Trap
- Stack damper/ Diverter Damper
- Instrument, Thermowell, Thermocouple, Transmitters
- Burner/ BMS
- Level Gauge/ RDLI (Remote Display Level Indicator)
- Metallic and Non-Metallic Expension Bellows
- Expension Joint
- SCR systems
- Mobile Gas Turbine Generator/ Diesel Engine Generator
Based on our experience, many users of boiler / HRSG units have never been properly trained. To meet productivity targets and emissions regulations, it is crucial to operate and monitor the essential equipment in the right way every day.
By conducting on-site personnel training seminars which can be tailored for specific site requirements and providing the service of technical personnel to assist our clients operation and maintenance team.
We have been able to ensure that O&M (Operation & Maintenance) procedure are properly and efficiently implemented. We are also trained the Boiler and HRSG engineering and inspection upon customer demand.
Below are some of the training programs that HFS can provide on-site to suit our clients' schedule:-
- Thermal Review of HRSG
- Codes / Pressure Parts
- Boiler Component Engineering
- Life / Age Analysis
- Operation Study
- Thermal Stress Analysis
- Vibration and Noise Engineering
- Failure Mechanisms
- Water Chemistry
- Boiler Inspection
- Preventive and Reactive Maintenance
- Piping Hanger System